Thursday, October 1, 2015

Trip in the museum

    Honestly speaking,I don't like museums at the first time my parents take me to there and I don't know what is interesting in it. My mom said I should go to the museum when you got to a new place. As the result,  I was force to go with her as the first time she got to Washington DC.
    The first twenty minute are super boring, I just few like it's wasting of time and my mom kept talk to me that things she though was interesting. After she has watch for all the exhibit,I suggest I'd like to go by myself. When my mom left, I begin stroll around and trying to find something interesting.In the next hour,I saw transportation in ancient time,people's clothing,electricity's development and so on.The introduction of the exhibit attract me so much.
    We come out after 4 o'clock in the afternoon ,"It's has so much fun in the museum" I said,"I never thought there has so much things to do." We get most knowledge from books and teachers,but we can know things from other places as well.It's fun to get knowledge from out of class.

2 comments:

  1. Which museum did you go to? My favorite is the Natural History Museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different types of museum can bring different feelings, although some of the museums are boring, but they are all very useful and historical.

    ReplyDelete