Wednesday, October 21, 2015

keeping a dairy

     Are you keeping a dairy now,or have you done this before?
     Recently, I have been curious about how can dairy be benefited for me. The last time I wrote the dairy, I was still a elementary student, and I was writing this merely for homework. Therefore, the thing come out of my mind about keeping dairy is how naïve it is.
     Currently, I have read several dairy of some famous people, and I am aware of that journaling is not that useless. First of all, it could help me to store my memory. Some people used to memory by photographing. As my opinion, remember what happened by your own describing is much more vivid and impressed. Secondly, keeping journals could enhance your language skills. Beside English, it also improve my native language skill to some extent.
     There is one difficult when I am keeping the dairy. I don't know what should I tell my dairy book. I always worried about will the story be too boring or too awkward when I read it in the future? I wish I could get through it and be benefited from it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment