Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Movie Time


Last Friday,when I finished my school,I went to watch a outdoor movie in a primary school. It was 7 o'clock at afternoon. When we went there, the weather was so cold. Although I worn jacket, but I still felt very cold. We bought tickets and walked into the playground with flooding chairs. There were more than 100 people take their children sit on the underground. I bought some popcorn and a bottle of water, then I sat down. After 10 minutes, the movie was start. The movie's name was "Paddington Bear". The screen was very big so everyone can saw and heard the movie clearly. It was so cold outside so I put my hand in the sleeve to eat popcorn. I have never drank water because it felt like extremely cold ice piece. After an hour, my legs were frozen and I lost consciousness. Fortunately, my uncle took a carpet for me. So I didn't' freeze anymore. When the movie was over, we packed the folding chairs very soon. It was so cold, but we still had a good time. Many children went back to their cars with their parents. I had notice it was 9 o'clock, I just wished to lay in my bed.                                                              G

No comments:

Post a Comment