Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Season

   Autumn is my favourite season because it is neither cold nor hot. It is sunny sometimes. Leaves come down in autumn, and change to pretty colors. Farmers are working hard in the farms for the harvest with delight. I enjoy     myself walking around the golden country field in China.
   And another reason I like autumn is because my birthday is in October. Today was my fifteenth birthday and I had a lot of fun with my guardian and my friends.We ate dinner together,and had a big birthday cake which was  so delicious and sweet. And I was talking to my parents on wechat, and they gave me some wishes and they gave me some money for a gift. It is my first time to have my birthday in the US. I think it was fantastic!
   Soon winter will be coming. I hate the cold weather but I really like snow. I’m looking forward to experiencing American Christmas because there are Christmas trees, gifts and Santa Claus.

No comments:

Post a Comment