Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fishing

Last Thursday morning,I went fishing with my host family. We drove to a big park.There were many fishes there.
   We went to a small fishing pool. We took out two fishing pole and already have some fish food. I tied some fish food on the hook,then pulled the hook, let the fishing line go. The fish string flew out. It slammed into the water. We waited again and again. We tried again and again. We did not get any fishes. Then, we heard someone said, “No one get 
even one fish for now.” But we still tried hard.
    A few hours later, I finally caught a fish.It looks like so small. But when I saw there was a hole in its mouth. So I put it back to water.
    Until the afternoon, we have nothing to gain, but in the end, when I am ready to take the pole, the fast line of the line is not carefully checked to a fish, a small fish on the shore. We took a lot of effort to save it from the hook.And uncle said the fish was too small, so we put it back of the water.
  Although we are not hook the harvest fish,(and ducks mess)but we are still very happy! 
                                                          G

1 comment: