Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The suicider

       One day morning. In the unfinished building area, one man stands on the high building's roof. He looks like to be so negative energy and unconfident. When he is walking to the building's roof's margin, he moans," I will be free, I mustn't be alive in this world. I am loser!"
The man's name is Tom. He has a normal teenager's face. Before, he had a beautiful girlfriend. But they were not enjoy long time, and they always had a quarrel. They almost just like normal friends. At last, the woman declared to him," You cannot make me joyful, and you look like the worst loser! Stop being together please!" Then Tom lost his job, and he drink wine everyday. After, he almost spent his all money and his valuable time.
Now, he just wants to be dead. He already arrived this building's roof's margin. He closes eyes and ready to jump.
"Stop! Stop! Don't jump!" The sudden voice, "Child! Please come down!" 
Tom turns round. He watches this old man and cries," why? I already lost everything. I am loser. No one can save me! No one can help me!" 
"Kid, you are so young, you can have better future." The old man insists," If you are died, your family and friends must be broke-hearted!"
"I don't have family and friend!" Tom thunders." I can be your friend! I am Jerry, 61 years old. I can give the best job for you." Jerry consoles. 
"Are you seriously?" Tom asks,"I can get the job?"
"Yes, you can! And you will find more cute and friendly friends than before. My friend." Jerry smile. 
"Wow! I have job! I have friend! Thank you very much, my friend, Jerry!" Tom is too happy.
After long times, Tom has confident with everything. He has a IT company by himself, and he has happiness family. And Jerry also help other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment