Monday, October 19, 2015

Happiness

          My friend used to ask me what does happiness means. I can't give her the exact definition of it at that time, but I told her if people love and help others, they'll get it.
         I'll never forget an old lady. She lives in a small house by herself alone. People said her husband and her son died in a traffic accident. How bitter her life is! But the old lady often helps others with smiles. Whenever it snows, she is always the first one who cleans the paths. She sometimes looks after several children living nearby. My friend used to be the one of them. I can always remember the stories she told us and her kind smile. Perhaps she is unlucky, but she is a happy. Her life is full of laughter and love.
        However, some people are getting their happiness in bad ways. They speak loudly in cinemas and meeting rooms; they destroy whatever the thing they don't like and laugh at others' shortcomings. Maybe they were happy at that time, but they will never get true happiness because they have lost their personality.
       Now I am pretty sure what happiness is. It means kindness, love and unselfishness. Now we are living in the planet that is full of love and hopes, so why don't we start to love each other and gain more real "happinesses"?

No comments:

Post a Comment