Thursday, October 1, 2015

My arm

     "Pete, hurry up! We need hand in the homework before next class starts! Only 5 minuets!" My friend said.
     "I am coming, Do we need go to downstairs?" I was asking.
     "Yes! Hurry up!" My friend told me.
     Then we brought our homework to run to the stairs.
     "Oh!" My left feet didn't tread the stair and I fell down from stairs. I tried to make my head clearly and hold my left arm that felt so hurt. When I leaned on the wall, I felt my left arm cannot move a lot, but my left hand was okay. 
     "Come here, Pete. I hold you to teacher's office," My friend cared me.
     "Th...anks," I tried to open my mouse.
     "Ding! Ding! Ding!" Next class was started.
      I arrived office. "Are you okay, Pete?" my teacher asked me," I will pick you up to the hospital! Don't be worry." Then she got off her right shoes, and she took four hundred yuan (yuan is Chinese money) from her sock. "Okay, let's go." She took on her shoes.
     In the taxi, my teacher's face looked so bad.I leaned her and tried to sleep. Then she called my mom.
     "Hi, this is Pete's teacher. Mrs.Gao. Your son has some problem for his left arm. Please......." I didn't hear what they said, because I already slept.
     When I waked up, we arrived hospital. And I saw my mom stood front gate. She looked so hurry. I tried to make smile on my face that likes my arm doesn't have big problem. When I came up to her. She changed her face, she looked so angry.
     "I told you before! Be careful! Be careful! But why do you not listen to me. If you were careful, you wouldn't be now!" my mom were so angry," Let's go to check your arm." Then my mom and Mrs.Gao cared me to check body for one and half hour.
     "Your arm is broken, I will bandaged your left arm. Don't worry about your arm. You should do a few exercise. Don't shake you left arm so much. And be careful in the future!" The doctor told me.
     "How long do I need have a rest?" I worried and asked the doctor.
     "About 3 month," The doctor said.
     When I came back to school. Mrs.Gao told to my classmates,"Pete's arm is broken, pleases everybody takes care of Pete. Because he cannot move a lot his left arm."
     In this 3 month, my classmates helped me many things. They helped me to get lunch from lunch room, they did the cleaner that I would do, and they told to my P.E teacher that I am sick.
     Three month latter, my mom invited Mrs.Gao to eat dinner together. And my mom thanked her a lot.
     
       

1 comment:

  1. Pete, I also broke my arm falling down the stairs, but I was only four at the time.

    ReplyDelete