Wednesday, October 21, 2015

learning sewing machine

In Korea, one of my dreams was learning how to sew by using a sewing machine. Since I love to wear various clothes, making clothes sounded very attractive; it was fantasy for me. However, It was not easy to get a chance to learn it because most Korean students are not allowed to have much free time. It doesn't mean I studied all day, but still almost everyone focused on just studying. Luckily, I came to America and got a chance to learn how to use a sewing machine. I got the my own sewing machine for the first time in my life.  Fortunately,  my guardian's friend came to our house and taught me how to use the machine.. I learned many basic skills  and the names of the parts of the sewing machine.. I also learned how to measure my body to make a skirt and what to be prepared for creating a skirt. I was so happy to learn this, and it was really fun. I want to practice more and more, so I can make many clothes that I can enjoy wearing them.wear. Someday, I will wear the clothes I make and go to my school. Then, please judge how they look! I am so excited to do this and cannot wait making clothes. I think this is very useful experience, and what I learned will be a useful skill for all my life. I strongly recommend all of you in this class to try learning how to sew.

1 comment:

  1. That such a wonderful day! I can't wait to see your success. Maybe you can make clothes for your most warm classmate[ such as me ]. Anyway, congratulations for your learning!!!

    ReplyDelete