Thursday, October 1, 2015

My plan of Christmas Holiday.

My plan of Christmas Holiday.
I will go back to China in this Christmas Holiday. I will leave America on December nineteenth and arrive in China on December twenty-first. And I am thinking about what I'm going to do in China. This must be a big project. My detailed plan as follows.
Firstly, I want to eat some Chinese food, such as noodles, red-braised Pork and hot Pot. And I would like to eat my mother’s hand-made food. In my mind, my mother’s food is the most delicious one. Maybe I can learn some recipes from mother. In addition, if someone want to buy Chinese food, you can call me, and I will bring some for you. This is my phone number---703 624 4098. ( You have to give me a shopping list before I go please.)
Secondly, I want to visit my best friend Yao who is working in HuiZhou city now. She is a charming and smart girl. Although she is five years older than me, we also have so many same hobbies.  I wish that we can eat lunch, savor dim sum during teatime and make some cakes together. Maybe I can live in her house for one night. I believe that I will have an amazing time with her.
Thirdly, I want to visit all my family members. I extremely miss them. I want to have a dinner and spend the New Year with them. I will tell all my American storied with them. In addition, I also need to study in math. I think that my sister will be a good math teacher for me, so I will go to find my sister to help with math.  I also want to keep company with my cousin for some days because he said that he would make some good cookies for me. Besides, they will give me lucky money for the Spring Festival. So I can buy some I like in America.

At the end, I want to give big hugs for every family members and friends. Also,I will stay at home with my parents and my brother as long as I can . We will have an enjoyable holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Anna, that sounds like a wonderful trip. I would like to eat your mother's food, too!

    ReplyDelete