Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Leon

My favorite movie is Leon. Leon is a killer. Mathilda is a girl who doesn't have parents anymore, because her parents are selling drugs, and being killed by someone. This movie is talking about the love between the little girl and the lonely man, He became to be her "father". I love the dialogue in the film, Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? Leon: Always like this. A person can changed another person. They all need love. My favorite scene in this film is the first time they met each other at the corridor. The shot shows me the stairs from the deep to high, slowly and soft. That makes me feel she is lonely. The most important thing in the movie is emotions. Every movie has the different type of love. The good movie makes people think about our own life, be resonant to audience. Love is in everyone's heart. So people love to watch films, they are looking at themselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment